MBA Opportunities in Finance
Our Finance opportunities offer new MBA graduates the challenge and broad-based exposure that can really accelerate their career growth. Through our informal 18-24-month rotations, you’ll have the chance to take on a remarkable variety of roles serving different areas of our business areas, including:
- Business Team Financial Analyst
- You’ll employ rigorous financial metrics to develop long- and short-term strategic direction for the business teams representing our domestic and international wines, and work cross-functionally to support marketing, sales and new product development.
- Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst
- You’ll lead long-range strategic planning and corporate financial consolidation. Projects may include acquisition analysis, competitive benchmarking and profitability analysis.
- Financial Operations Analyst
- You’ll lead capital planning, operations budgeting, and provide financial leadership to multiple wineries, bottling facilities, vineyards and distributors. You’ll be responsible for developing and analyzing capital investment plans, designing and implementing efficiency measures at production facilities or creating cost allocation methodologies.
- Wine & Grape Supply Analyst
- We’ll look to you to develop and manage the company’s long-term strategic planning by working closely with winemaking, production, forecasting and marketing to optimize Gallo’s grape portfolio. Projects may include planting strategies for emerging varietals or addressing grape supply needs for new brands.
- Supplier Development Analyst
- You’ll be responsible for aligning the needs of business units throughout our organization with suppliers by developing sourcing strategies and leading negotiations for everything from packaging components to utilities.
- Sales Finance Analyst
- Responsible for evaluating and analyzing Gallo’s sales performance, you’ll develop and coordinate pricing evaluations, promotional spending analysis and field sales contribution reporting.
As a Financial Analyst at Gallo, you’ll be empowered to think strategically to maximize our growth, and take on responsibilities—right away—that have an important impact on our bottom line. We’ll expect you to take on new challenges, and help you reach your full potential by supporting your growth. In fact, many of our MBAs attain highly visible leadership positions within 4-5 years.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to drive success…including your own... you need to apply.